No one likes having to record and manage attendance. It takes
valuable teaching time away from students and teachers in
the classroom. It steals many hours each day from valuable
administrative staff responsible for collecting and reporting
it on a timely basis. Unfortunately, we can't eliminate the
necessity to keep attendance records in today's schools. But
we can offer the next best thing…Attendance
Manager™. Attendance Manager is a complete,
turnkey solution for recording, managing, and reporting student
attendance and clock hours. The Attendance Manager system
features the unique method of recording this information by
having your students clock-in and clock-out of class. Student
clock-ins and clock-outs can be made using one or more of
the following options…
- An Electronic Attendance Terminal
- This standalone device works independent of your
PC to collect student clock times. Students enter their
student number using the on board keypad, or swipe a bar
coded student ID card…a card created by you using
the Attendance Manager software or an ASB card provided
by your school. Back at your PC, one mouse click transfers
your student clock times into their student files within
the Attendance Manager software.
- Your PC with an Add-On Card Scanner
– Use your PC with an add-on card scanner as your
time-clock for quick and easy card swipe clock-ins.
- Your PC Keyboard - Simply type
in a valid student number and your in.
Whichever method you choose, all attendance data collected
in the classroom can be immediately consolidated and maintained
on your PC or at the front office (network version). Attendance
Manager sorts your data and keeps track of the details so
you don't have to.
Class scheduling features can accommodate an infinite number
of alternate schedules as well as breaks and lunch hours.
It can be adapted for any course format…scheduled, unscheduled,
open-entry/open-exit, and drop-in. And the scheduling options
are flexible enough to accommodate schedules down to each
day and each student.
Attendance Manager's reporting capabilities are clear, concise
and right at your fingertips. Tardy, absent, left-early, excused/unexcused,
extra time, and incomplete days are recorded in a snap. And
up-to-the-minute cumulative clock hours are always available…crucial
to many career education students and programs seeking certification.
And if you don't see what you need from the existing reports,
you can either create your own using Attendance Manager's
data files or contact Diploma Technologies to discuss your
specific reporting needs.
- Saves time in the classroom and the front office.
- Compiles daily or multi-day reports at the touch of a
- Multiple recording options accommodate all of your instructors
- Installation on your local area network allows easy access
to all attendance data.
- Student information is accurate and confidential.
- Expandable system allows for use by additional instructors.
- Import and export features allow Attendance Manager to
adapt to your existing school computing environment.
- Time-clock option replicates real-world work environment
and promotes responsibility.